Complex website for the District Court
The District Court in Warsaw chose Migomedia to design a website that serves as an advanced communication platform. This complex website includes made-to-order dedicated modules...
To provide continuous technical support and design a website that provides information and enables online communication.
Scope of work
Complex website with dedicated applications, including:
- e-docket – automated addition of the list of cases (XML file) with a search engine for finding trial date and courtroom
- accounts for editors with different permissions and areas of edited ranges/pages
- a large website for the Warsaw court with separate pages for each division in one place
- full archive/history of all pages (it is possible to view the version of the website from e.g. 6 weeks ago)
- newsletter (separate feeds/databases for each division)
- restricted area for journalists
The website became a communication platform. The e-docket – automated addition of the list of cases (XML file) with a search engine for finding trial date and courtroom – allows the visitors to find information quickly and easily without calling the court.
Open the website in a new window: District Court in Warsaw